KINETIC CHAIN ENHANCEMENT
Help me take Stay Strong to the next level by donating toward the Kinetic Chain Enhancement educational seminar.
Kinetic Chain Enhancement combines a number of effective soft tissue techniques to primarily achieve the result of recalibrating muscle/fascia and connective tissue for improved function and mobility. Here are some of the benefits of Kinetic Chain Enhancement:
– Restore the function of all of the muscular components
– Improve recruitment sequence of the muscle,
– Reduce friction/increase the contraction speed and strength of the muscle
– Remove scar tissue and adhesion's
– Reduce future and rehabilitate long term injuries
– Improve your squat to further range
– Reduce lower back pain/knee pain
There is far too much emphasis placed on individual weak and non functional muscles, being treated without any great result. When in reality it is the surrounding areas which have adapted to compensate for the initial problem, creating even more of an imbalance. When the imbalances are calibrated very quickly full function of the offending muscle can be restored.
This method is not only very appealing to the general population client as it can very quickly accelerate hypertrophy, fat loss and strength but it is also a very useful tool in the world of professional sport.